How to generate more smooth transition between original and deformed images
Deformer always generates 5 intermediate output frames between two successive keyframes. To make transition more smooth add more intermediate keframes:
1. After deforming the picture you have only two keframes - Start and Finish. The transition length in AVI will be only 5 frames and will look too quick and abrupt during playback.
2. Add multiple copies of FINISH keframe to the filmstrip using context menu command 'Duplicate'
Note: To generate AVI with the length of N frames you will need N/5 keframes
3. Activate keyframe #2 (next to START keyframe). Drag POWER slider down to e.g. 10% of its length
4. Click on image. POWER slider will jump to upmost position.
Note: The degree of deformation in keframe #2 now is approx 10% compared to FINISH keframe
5. Repeat steps 3-4 with successive keframes gradually increasing the hight of POWER slider
6. Save AVI